Search within this blog:

Supplements

Coming soon...

Untill I get the time to finish this list, I would recommend anyone genuinely interested in supplements for weightloss to buy the e-book by Will Brink, where you will find detailed information about all of the below listed supplements, as well as many others.
Click here for a FREE SAMPLE

The journey I have chosen requires that I invest in some equipment, special foods/superfoods and supplements. Most of these are inexpensive, a few of them are very expensive, but since I believe that they are well worth the money, it doesn't matter to me. In this post I have listed the supplements I use either on a daily basis or from time to time. Link/s to reseller/s and articles where available. Also a short comment on what to look for if you are looking for alternatives.


Supplements:



ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar)

Avocado oil

Baking Soda

Bee Pollen


Calcium


Coconut oil


Colon cleansing program/kit

It isn't impossible to "roll your own" but it takes a lot of knowledge to put together the right and most effective combination of herbs. You shouldn't do this unless you've consulted a naturopath, herbalist or holistic health practitioner. Remember that too much of anything (even water) could potentially harm you, and too little won't do what it's supposed to.

Colonix from drnatura.com is the one I'm using at the moment. (You can read my Colonix/Toxinout review and/or my Colonix/Toxinout diary)

Another not so known brand, that has pretty much the same ingredients is The Ultimate Colon Cleanser.
It costs a little less, and they offer a 30 day trial. Supposedly you don't pay untill you tried it for a full 30 days, which is a brilliant idea, imo.
I haven't tried it myself, but it looks like it's almost a copy of Colonix from drnatura.com and I think I'll try it next time I need to buy a colon cleanse-kit. When I do, I'll write a review on my blog.
Please leave a comment to this post and share your experience, if you have tried this product.

Do your own research online. But I'm pretty sure that you'll end up with one of the two (Colonix or Ultimate Cleanser), since they're the most recommended, talked about and fair priced programs out there. Please feel free to leave a comment if you know of other (maybe cheaper?) products with roughly the same ingredients, which are:









Flax oil


Green powders


Green tea


Guarana


L-Carnitine


L-Tyrosine


Ma Huang/Ephedra


pH drops


Pro-biotics





/Florina



testing

No comments: